Halifax Opportunities Trust is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our Marketing team …
25 hours per week
Actual salary £11,653.29 per annum
Based at Elsie Whiteley Innovation Centre
We are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, to work in a busy Marketing team who is well organised to support in the provision of an efficient and effective Children’s Centre marketing function.
You will carry out general administration duties including the updating of the website, sending text messages and production of marketing materials
You will need:
- Experience in the use of various design packages and Microsoft office programmes
- A good working knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Able to produce attractive, compelling promotional materials on demand.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- GCSE or equivalent standard in Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Experience of working in a variety of settings within the community
- Ability to be flexible to meet the needs of the service
- Previous experience in marketing and or designing marketing materials – desirable
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 2nd August 2017 at 5:00pm
Interviews to be held on the 10th August 2017
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Andrea Briggs on 01422 399486
For an application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept CVs as a form of application.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is an accredited organisation of the Living Wage Foundation