We have a vacancy on our team for an experienced digital marketer; we are a close-knit bunch who love what we do. If you are looking for a job that just pays a wage, you wouldn’t want to work with us. We expect the highest levels of commitment to our clients and our team and we love stepping out of our comfort zone on a regular basis.
We work with a wide range of clients across a broad range of industry sectors. Our clients become our friends and we work with them to articulate their dreams for their business and then work on a game plan of how to get them there.
We need someone who has significant experience in this field so you can come in and hit the ground running.
Summary of Role:
Working with SEO, Social Media and PR, this role represents a great opportunity for the right candidate to showcase previously defined skills to develop their career whilst adding to the required growth for the business.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Search Engine Optimisation, both technical onsite optimisation and also driving results via a content lead offpage SEO strategy
- Plan and execute social media, public relations, and website outreach campaigns
- Creation and optimisation of internal and external editorial content, social media posts and public relations.
- Communicating with clients.
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business.
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 1 years’ experience of search engine optimisation or PR, ideally as part of an in-house team or agent/client setting
- Prospecting and outreach experience for SEO
- An understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to provide evidence of transparency / successful link campaigns
- An understanding of algorithm changes and adapt requirements to ensure continued measurable delivery
- Good written skills/strong grasp of grammar etc.
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and capable of multi-tasking
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Confident and positive
Other useful skills:
(These skills aren’t essential, although would be desired in an ideal candidate)
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Understanding of PHP
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
37.5 hours a week (We work a flexi-time scheme, so there is flexibility with start and finish times)
Rate of Pay
£18,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
Friday 24th March 5pm.
Please send your CV and covering letter telling us why you think you’re right for the role to email@example.com