Are you an ambitious Account Manager or Senior Account Manager looking for your next move? We are seeking a dynamic individual to join the Faith team and be part of our expanding business.
You’ll be working alongside the Faith PR owner Stefanie Hopkins and the senior team on national and regional projects for established brands within sectors from tech and household appliances to education.
You will be responsible for management of all aspects of PR and content across a variety of channels and social mediums. You will be required to develop PR strategies, network and build relationships with journalists, coordinate campaigns, produce compelling copy, explore routes to market and do everything necessary to drive recognition and engagement.
Applicants must have previous agency experience and a passion for the industry. This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to take the next step in your career and have the ability and experience to manage a varied portfolio of accounts effectively. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Combining strong PR and copywriting skills you should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience and can demonstrate:
– The ability to drive PR strategies and build relationships with the media
– Creative flair, you will craft high quality, compelling content
– The ability to generate positive publicity and place content across the media and other online channels
– The ability to adapt to the ever changing world of social media
– Creativity – you should not be afraid to run with ideas
– A passion and knowledge about PR and connected media portals
– A ‘can-do’ attitude – you can make things happen!
– PR agency experience
– Proven account management skills, highly organised, reliable and punctual
– Proactive ‘can do’ attitude, well presented, articulate
– Excellent communication skills, highly organised, reliable and punctual
– Strong commercial awareness
– Attention to detail with a zero tolerance benchmark
– Multi-tasker used to working in a dynamic, energetic, client focused environment
– Working under pressure to tight deadlines, supporting the full team as and when required
– Proactive, confident, flexible with working times to meet the demands of PR deadline
– Advanced IT skills, evidence of researching PR and associated media
– Social Media content creation, management and reporting (social media advertising campaign experience preferable)
– Media and client liaison.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
– The opportunity to work with an international brand
– A positive and fun work environment
– A great team and support network with opportunities for progression
– Healthcare package
– Workplace pension
– 25% employee discount in our on-site café, Big Shots
– ‘Lifetime experience fund’ of £250 on two year anniversary
– Generous holidays including a half day on your birthday
– Continuous training
– Free parking
Our offices are based in a new mill conversion which has its own on-site café – with employee discount. Wellholme Park and picnic area is just 100 metres away and within walking distance is are two gyms; MP Fit and Brighouse Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool as well as Tesco and Brighouse town centre.
HOW TO APPLY
Please contact Stefanie Hopkins with a covering letter and CV on email@example.com